Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information is an important aspect of the way Nobelium conducts its business. Collection, using and disclosing personal information in an appropriate, responsible and ethical manner is fundamental to Nobelium’s daily operations.
Nobelium strives to protect and respect the personal information of its customers, employees, business partners and so on in accordance with all applicable regional and federal laws.
Personal Information is defined as any identifying information about an individual or group of individuals including name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, MAC social insurance/security number, nationality, gender, health history, financial data, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, assets, debts, liabilities, payment records, credit records, loan records, opinions and personal views.
Business information refers to: business name, business address and business telephone number, name(s) of owner(s), executive officer(s) and director(s), job titles, business registration numbers and financial status. Business information is treated and handled with the same level of confidentiality, privacy and respect as personal information.
Consent occurs and is obtained when an individual signs an application or other form containing personal information, thereby authorizing Nobelium to collect, use and disclose the individual’s personal information for the purposes stated on the form or in the Appropriate Use section of this policy.
Collection of Information
Nobelium collects and uses personal information solely for the purpose of conducting business and developing an understanding of its customers. Information is collected in the following manners:
- Certain networks using our service may require users to use login credentials. In connection with supporting this function, we may collect information such as MAC address and email address.
- Nobelium collects information for its clients and has no direct relation with those individuals. If you long longer want to receive information form a Nobelium venue, please contact the venue that has sent you the information.
- When you use the service, some information from your device may be collected. This information could include your browsers Internet Protocol (IP) address, MAC address, your browser type and the nature of the device you are using to connect.
- Nobelium obtains personal information directly from an individual to which the information belongs. Individuals are entitled to know how Nobelium uses personal information and this organization will limit the use of any personal information collected only to what is needed for those stated purposes.
Protection of Personal Information
- Nobelium vows to protect personal information with the appropriate security measure, physical safeguards and electronic precautions. Nobelium maintains personal information through a combination of paper and electronic files. Where required by law or disaster recovery/business continuity policies older records may be stored in a secure, offsite location.
- Access to personal information will be authorized only for the employees and other agents of Nobelium who require the information to perform their job duties and to those otherwise authorized by law.
- Nobelium’s computer and network systems are secured by complex passwords. Only authorized individuals may access secure systems and databases.
- Routers and servers connected to the internet are protected by a firewall and are further protected by virus attacks or “snooping” by sufficient software solutions.
- While IP addresses will be logged in order to administer the site, track visitor movement and gather demographic information, these IP addresses will not be linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Any registration or order form asking site visitors to enter personal or financial information will be protected by SSL encryption.
- Site visitors are given the choice to opt out of having their personal information used at the point where the information is gathered.
Use of Information
Nobelium and its clients may use personal information with the individual’s consent under particular circumstances. These situations may include, but are not limited to:
- Nobelium is under obligation by law to disclose personal information in order to adhere to the requirements of an investigation of the contravention of a regional or federal law under the purview of the appropriate authorities.
- An emergency exists that threatens an individual’s life, health or personal security.
- The personal information is for in-house statistical study or research.
- The personal information is already publicly available.
- Disclosure is required to investigate a breach of contract.
- Nobelium may share compiled demographic information with its business partners and/or advertisers.
- Nobelium will retain personal information only for the duration it is needed for conducting business. Once personal information is no longer required, it will be destroyed in a safe and secure manner. However, certain laws may require that certain personal information be kept for a specified amount of time. Where this is the case, the law will supersede this policy.
- Our service is not directed at children. Children under the age of 13 need parental consent to use the service.
If you receive commercial emails direct from Nobelium, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in the email. If you receive commercial emails from one of our clients, they are responsible for adhering to privacy law requirements.
This website and/or Welcome Screen may contain links to other websites. Nobelium is not responsible for the privacy practices of other organizations’ sites.